Sunday, January 31, 2016

January 31, 2016

I was wondering why my daughter didn't carry her shoes to school in her backpack on the days she wears boot.  This is why- all this stuff is in her backpack- every single day. Two folders, bookmarks, four books (3 from school (so she won't forget them on library day), one from home), bookmark with a timer, recorder (only needed one or two days a week), hat, gloves, Minecraft pig keychain, quarter, hair bands, six loose pencils, two loose pens, two metal pencil boxes full of stuff (I'm sure there's room for these in her desk at school, and we have all those supplies here at home, so I'm clueless why she hauls them back and forth), a pom-pom (probably from the hat), three little notebooks, a notepad, whole pack of notecards, many more bookmarks, bottle of water (full, because for unknown reasons she can't/won't fill it at school), prescription sunglasses, and prescription glasses (hopefully, there's been more than one day I got a call to bring her glasses in to school).  I keep trying to get her to leave unnecessary stuff at home, but she keeps insisting on bringing everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment